Berry Hill Veterinary Center
We treat your pets like our own
October – Animal Safety & Protection This month (and every month) is a time to recognize safety measures you should take to protect your pet and ensure they are healthy. Check out the below safety tips:
- Be proactive. Keep all your pets up to date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals. Make your home pet-friendly and safe.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information. If you have more uncommon pets, take pictures in the event they get loose.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. However, place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home. Keep them up to date.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
Happy with your service?
1) Refer a friend
Take advantage of our referral program! It's super easy:
2) You get $5 off your next service
3) They get $5 off their service
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
AcupunctureAcupuncture is the stimulation of certain specific points that are at areas of high densities of nerves, specific types of stimulating cells or small immune vessels. Stimulation of these points have been shown to release endorphins and other neurotransmitters which is very helpful for pain reduction and homeostasis. Acupuncture has been shown to help with...
SurgeryIn our continuing efforts to offer the highest quality veterinary medicine, we are pleased to provide a wide range of surgical services for our patients. From routine surgical procedures, such as spaying and neutering, to more complex surgeries, we look forward to the opportunity to care for your pet’s surgical needs. Our staff is highly...
Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease....
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
I just love this place, and all is the staff! I've been going there for about 8 years now, and I wouldn't trust my babies with any one else. Dr. Jacobs, and all of the Vets on staff are amazing, and very compassionate. They truly love each, and every patient that comes in, and their people too. The vet techs, front desk staff, and assistants are just as amazing as the Veterinarians. I can't say enough great things about this clinic. They're like family, and all my babies love them!
Amazing! We finally found our vet heaven. These people are so caring, gentle, intelligent, and helpful. We have been chasing down health issues for our pup over the last 2 years which has left her terrified of vets. They are so sweet with her helping to repair her security at the vet office. They troubleshoot with me without being dismissive of the efforts and research I have put in. We feel truly cares for here!